5.07.2012

You Is Kind, You Is Smart, You Is Important

Every since seeing The Help, my mom will call and/or text my sisters and I simply saying, "You is kind, you is smart, you is important." Whenever I hear this memorable line I immediately smile and feel good. While browsing on Etsy I came across this adorable painting and just had to share it. Repeating self-affirmations such as this one can impact the subconscious mind and trigger it to take a positive shift. In order to effectively do this you must repeat affirmations with attention, focus and conviction. Just how using "cancel, cancel" helps stop a negative thought, self-affirmations can also change your thinking.
Affirmations should be short and in the present tense. Repeat them when your mind isn't on overload. A good time for me is when I walk to and from work. Mine for today is, "I radiate good energy and happiness". Start tomorrow morning with a powerful affirmation and feel good!
http://www.etsy.com/listing/95510785/12x12-canvas-sign-you-is-kind-you-is


No comments:

Post a Comment