5.03.2012

InspireNow with Tamy - Make a Date with FUN

I've been thinking a lot about life being about the journey and not the destination. This week I would love for you to go back to a time when fun was a priority and make it a point to have fun every single day. We all get so caught up in life, deadlines, the never ending to do list and doing for others that we forget to enjoy ourselves for a bit each day. Think of one FUN thing to do everyday this week. It doesn't need to be complicated just make sure it feels good, delights your spirit and puts a twinkle in your eye. This is your life so take charge and you will see that small moments of play can rejuvenate you in the most amazing ways.

Your intention this week is: I will do one thing a day that lights me up, has no goal attached but to stimulate myself, makes me smile and shakes me from my routine. Have fun with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment