5.04.2012

Friends with Flare - Meet Eunice

Where I work is a fashion dream. Every day (even Friday) people dress to impress. The attire is exceptional and the elevator (and cafeteria) is always full of people rockin' designer duds and killer outfits. I try to never take fashion too seriously, have fun with it and wear what makes me feel good. Starting today Im going to feature a weekly post showcasing my fashionably fun friends. 

Say hi to Eunice Kim, Strategic Partnership Manager at W magazine. A long while back she was my superstar intern in LA. She is a California girl new to NYC with an exceptional eye for style. 






Isn't she adorable? Coat: Rebecca Minkoff, Blazer: Helmut Lang, Shirt: Kain, Pants: J.Brand, Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Watch: Hamilton, Necklace: Jennifer Meyer, Glasses: Oliver Peoples, Purse: Balenciaga, Nailpolish (pale purple can't see in the photos): Essie To Buy or Not To Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment