5.28.2012

A Box Full of Love Notes

My sister-in-law Amy and I were discussing present ideas for my mother-in-law's birthday. My friend Keren always has creative gift ideas so I knew she would suggest something perfect. She told me about a gift her family had recently given her mom - a box full of love notes. We had the whole family write 5-6 notes with what they love most about Lois. We included a mix of notes with funny and heartfelt messages. She absolutely loved the gift and we know it is something she will always cherish. She placed the box next to her bed. It will be a daily reminder of how much she is loved. This is such a cute, easy gift idea that really makes someone feel special. It is a great idea for birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, a bachelorette (filled with naughty notes), bridal shower, baby shower or if you just want someone to know how much you love them.
Box from West Elm


2 comments: