4.28.2012

When You Wish Upon a Star

Vision Board
I wanted to share yesterday's daily quote from the Abraham-Hicks website, "Whatever you have the ability to conceive, this Universe has the ability to provide. Anything, without exception. So your work is on the conjuring of the idea, period. The Universe has the stuff to deliver the goods, and will." I love creating vision boards - cutting up magazines and putting images together of items I most desire. Different than a universe list, a vision board is comprised mostly of images. When doing this only include items you are really passionate about attaining. It's a fun way to help you realize what you most desire. I took a virtual approach to this and made a board using Polyvore. So this weekend take a little "me" time, grab a glass of wine, put on your favorite tunes and dream away.




No comments:

Post a Comment