4.03.2012

InspireNow: Meet My Mom

Since most of my blog topics are inspired by what I have learned from my mom I thought it would be fun to include a weekly post from her.

From Tamy:
Hi Everyone! Nice to meet you. I am a Capricorn living in the mountains with my amazing husband and adorable pug Bella. I have always felt an innate understanding of energy and the positive force which connects us all. I am a sassy spiritualist with lots of love and positivity.

Intuition: listening to your emotional guidance system
We were all born with this gift but have somehow stopped using it or it has been dulled by life, stress or being overridden so many times causing us to lose touch. If for one week you go back to the basics and try to get in touch and truly listen to yourself you will see your life transform. Stop and feel your energy - observe and ask yourself does this thought make me feel good, uplifted, energized or does this make me feel bad and is my energy falling?  

It is so simple and applies to every aspect of your day. Do you listen to depressing co-workers or friends go on and on and suddenly you feel tired? Are you starting the day with negative news? Getting irritated by your partner or friends? If so STOP, take a deep breath and ask yourself is this thought, person or situation making me feel bad? 

The simplest truths have the power to transform. Follow your feelings this week and listen and turn every thought in the direction that makes you feel good and uplifts your spirit. It can be as easy as excusing yourself from someone complaining to you or taking a walk. Remember that you feeling good is your number one priority and goal this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment