4.19.2012

Hiking Yoga

Growing up in Colorado hiking was one of my favorite activities. It was a way for me to clear my head, connect with nature and of course burn a few calories. Even when I moved to LA hiking continued to have a presence in my life. Although Runyon Canyon was more of a spot for celebrity sightings than connecting with nature it still was a gateway to disconnecting. 

Since moving to NYC the one thing I miss most is hiking and being outdoors. When my friend Jamie discovered a group called Hiking Yoga which meets in Central Park I was more than interested. This Saturday we will be in Central Park getting our hike and yoga on. I can't wait to share our experience. http://hikingyoga.com/


Here are some pics my youngest sister Alex, a freshman at the University of Colorado, took while hiking in the Flatirons in Boulder.


This one is from my first backpacking trip at CRMS






No comments:

Post a Comment