3.23.2012

Here goes my first blog post (wish me luck)! A little bit about me:


From first glance I come across as a city girl through and through – dressed in black, Starbucks nonfat chai in hand, career in fashion/publishing, determined and poised. But in reality I am anything but. I grew up in South Florida before moving to Aspen (where I went to a hippie high school called CRMS...think glass blowing, kayaking, hiking 14ers and Birkenstocks). After graduating from the University of Colorado I moved to LA where I traded the mountains for executing red carpet events. 

Throughout my life I have always been in tune with the importance of staying balanced. I grew up with a very spiritual mother, Tamy (on this blog I will refer to her as wise one) and from her I learned invaluable advice on de-stressing, being positive, and of course the law of attraction (if you don’t know what I am referring to Google Esther/Jerry Hicks ASAP). http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php

In Aspen I had the mountains, in LA I had Runyon but since moving to the concrete jungle I haven’t quite discovered my calming fix. My Zen, chi, inner calmness (whatever you like to call it) has been a work in progress. This blog is meant to be a resource for anyone who works in a high stress job, lives in an intense environment, or just desires to attain their best self.
          

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me each and every day. A sister with so much talent and wisdom about life! I am going to read this blog each day and know it will guide be through my journey with a balanced mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo exciting!! I totally need this blog. Love you.

    ReplyDelete