8.29.2012

Fabulous Housewarming Finds

Today was a gorgeous day. The cooler weather reminded me that fall is here. I get so excited during this time of year. I love replacing my summer dresses with layers and light sweaters. The changing air, colors and surroundings can inspire people to make changes in their lives. Every year a handful of our friends search for new apartments during this time. This year Eric and I are also on the hunt (fingers crossed we find something fabulous). While doing a little housewarming gift googling I came across some amazing ideas that I had to share.
Glass jar filled with green home products
Source & Photo Credit: Julieblanner.com

What is more thoughtful than a custom return address stamp?
Photo Credit: Giverslog.com

Potted lavender plant (orchids are also a fav gift of mine to
give because they last so long)
Source & Photo Credit: Julieblanner.com


Crystal bottle stoppers
Rablabs.com, $55 each

A happy home is filled with LOVE
ABC Home, $95

Oh Anthropologie! My favorite gift store always has so many choices
Monogrammed mugs: $8 each

Custom chalk canisters
Anthropologie, $10-12 each

Succulent centerpiece
Succulents Galore on Etsy, $28
Or make one yourself at Jamali Garden in the Flower District
 

No comments:

Post a Comment